Sunday, September 9, 2012

Remy Martin VS

Remy Martin hinted that this bottle contained quality, but the VS should have tipped me off that this would be the worst brandy I'd ever have the misfortune of drinking.

Today I am departing from my usual themes again and delving into the area of sub-mediocrity, because I think this is an important enough subject that the world needs to know about. The world has been at least half-decent to me and so I think I owe it to the world to share my knowledge. Simply put, this post is about bad taste and where you'll find it.

AVOID REMY MARTIN VS PETITE CHAMPAGNE COGNAC. Seriously. Most appallingly overpriced bottle of disappointment. It burned on its way down. The nose gave me nothing, the flavor lacked complexity and its finish was long and painful.

It took the temporary throne on top of the toilet in my bathroom for the poor soul that hated himself enough to drink what was left.

No comments:

Post a Comment